Field day - Tues. June 11, 2019
Please save the date for our first field day of the season. Topics will include:
- No till planting
- Reduced tillage
- Nutrient management and more.
This is a public event, so please bring a friend! Lunch will be provided.
397 75th Street, Clear Lake
Questions? (715) 760-0216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online below
RSVP’s appreciated by June 6
Walk-ins are always welcome, but we would love to know you are coming!
Thank you to our supporters!
This meeting and supporting efforts made possible by grant and in-kind support from the following organizations:
- Compeer Financial - Fund for Rural America
- Dairy Business Association
- Dairy Strong Sustainability Alliance
- Edge Dairy Farmer Cooperative
- The Nature Conservancy
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection