Who we are
The Western Wisconsin Conservation Council (WWCC) is a farmer-led, nonprofit group of local farmers dedicated to promoting water conservation, environmentally sound agricultural practices and engagement with our communities.
- Personal commitment to known best practices
- Innovation/testing of exploratory best practices
- Community outreach and regular opportunities for information sharing among farmers
- Anticipating issues before they manifest and being the “voice of the farmer” in any public discussions
- Tireless focus on measuring results
News and events
WWCC hosts meetings, collects data and conducts research on the agricultural practices of our area. Check out our news page for updates.