Thank you for Attending!
12 p.m. Lunch
1-3 p.m. Programing
- WWCC year in review: Todd Doornink, WWCC board president
- 2020-member survey results review and The Nature Conservancy incentive program review: Steve Richter and Ricardo Costa, The Nature Conservancy in Wisconsin
- WWCC well-testing research update: Dr. Jill Coleman Wasik, UWRF
- Biochar research product introduction: Dr. Patrick Woolcock & Dr. Natasha Rayne, UWRF
- Lessons from the field: WWCC farmer experience panel discussion: WWCC farmer members
3:15 p.m. Members only Annual Meeting
Thank you 2021 supporters!
Advanced Dairy, Alta Genetics, Cargill, CliftonLarsonAllen, Edge Dairy Farmer Cooperative, Farmers for Sustainable Food, HUB International, The Nature Conservancy, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection.